Program Coordinator - FT
Family and Senior Services
Better Tomorrows is a non-profit organization whose mission is supporting lives and empowering communities to over 25,000 low-income residents across the country so they can thrive.
1. Implement on-site programs and services aimed at promoting Better Tomorrows four- core focus areas: Healthy living, educational success, economic stability, and community strengthening
After-school and Summer Enrichment as well as adult education programs
Job Readiness programs, food banks, and financial literacy to promote economic stability and self-sufficiency
Health and wellness programs and seminars to promote physical and mental health and general well-being
Community-wide events and neighborhood watch focused on developing safe and strong communities
Additional programs and services based on community needs
2. Conduct one-on-one case management services to support residents of the community
3. Utilize community resources as additional support
4. Input data daily to track case management progress, demographic information, and program outcomes
5. Provide great customer service to all residents, partners, and the community
6. Engage and manage volunteers
7. Maintain community partners
8. Monitor resident’s development and refer to appropriate service providers when special needs are indicated
9. Monitor resident’s ability to maintain unit, meet housekeeping requirements and provide direction if problems are indicated
· Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of experience in social service field
· Effective verbal and written communication, organizational, and inter-personal skills
· Ability to work independently without day-to-day in-person supervision
· Experience pro-actively connect and engage resident participation in programs and services
· Proficiency in Microsoft office suite and other computer software database programs
· Lifting 25 pounds
Pre-employment checks are required before employment can begin.
Better Tomorrows is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: