Program and Partnership Manager
Family and Youth Programming
Better Tomorrows provides supportive services and case management to over 26,000 low-income residents of affordable housing in 100 communities across the country. We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, results-driven individual to join our growing team.
This position is based in Marlton, NJ but requires the employee to travel on a regular basis to oversee programming.
1. Implement and support programming at Better Tomorrows’ (BT) Family Sites. The Program and Partnership Manager (PPM) will be responsible for maintaining high quality programs that meet internal and external stakeholders’ needs and desires.
2. The PPM will be solely responsible to create, train, and maintain all Out of School time programs and curriculum. This includes Afterschool for the entire school year, six weeks of comprehensive Summer Enrichment Programming, and parental engagement-related programming.
3. Act as liaison and support between BT and external funders and partners. This includes being trained to support external programs within the BT network. Work to develop and manage current and future relationships.
4. Support the Resource Development Team in securing and implementing grants as they relate to programming.
5. Collaborate with the Director of Program Development and Evaluation to innovate programs based upon collected data and research.
6. Review, develop, and recommend policy and procedure changes in light of changing conditions and in conjunction with staff input and program data.
7. Support Leadership team as needed.
Required experience, skills, and experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, or a related field. 5 to 10 years of experience in the youth development field or social services.
Proficiency in Microsoft office suite and other computer software database programs.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Resource/Fund Development experience preferred
Self-starter and creative thinker
Able to multi-task
Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
*Position is required to maintain a valid driver's license and have access to reliable transportation*
Pre-employment checks are required before employment can begin.
Better Tomorrows is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to:
At first glance, John Gajweski, a resident of Better Tomorrows’ Park Plaza community in Tuckerton,...
In 1989, the foundation for Better Tomorrows was laid when affordable housing manager, Jackie...