Associate Director Senior Services
Administratively Leads Social Service Coordinators at designated sites contracted by Better
Tomorrows (BT). Sets high administrative standards. Ensures coordination between leadership team, staff and external relationships. Successfully implement impactful programs and case management services for the senior community as a Social Service Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supervise professional staff of social service coordinators including: providing leadership and management of the senior site coordinators; making decisions on behalf of coordinators; solving and coaching through problems that may arise; developing cost saving and effective procedures for improved service; maintaining employee files; conducting regular meetings; and representing Better Tomorrows at internal and external meetings.
2. Ensure regulatory compliance by: monitoring regulatory agency requirements, ensuring compliance with all reporting, and leading the management of regulatory agent relationships.
3. Act as fund raising supports for activities and fund development for senior sites, act as liaison for senior sites for major fund development efforts, be first line of support for grant review, support and monitor proper stewardship of local donors, and help coach and work with coordinators in fund development efforts.
4. Support staff in the implementation and continuation of the online data system.
5. Monitor and support site budgets, work with Controller on budget planning.
6. Work in collaboration with Senior Director of Program Service Delivery and SSCs to identify, cultivate and develop strategic partnerships in local communities to provide services and resources to BT clients. Help identify opportunities and create strategies for multi-site partnerships in collaboration with Leadership Team.
7. Help to monitor and support the implementation of strategic core programming.
8. Help VP of External Affairs maintain brand requirements.
9. Support Directors in hiring and termination of staff.
10. Work with staff on the development and implementation of performance objectives and assessments.
11. Maintain a working knowledge of social service agencies, state requirements, and local resources available.
12. Ensure national systems and procedures are followed in strict adherence to national standards.
13. Support Senior Director of Program Service Delivery as needed.
Travel: This job requires the employee to travel on a regular basis and to maintain a valid driver’s license.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to
Pre-employment checks are required before employment can begin.
Better Tomorrows is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.