This is a temporary position. The program aide will assist with after-school program activities and schedule. The position will end June 30th, when the TANF grant closes. The hours are Monday – Thursday 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Bilingual and able to speak Spanish is preferred.
The program aide is responsible for assisting the Program Coordinator with the facilitation of the after-school program.
Duties will include:
-Provide quality customer service to residents, partners, and community
- Reinforce program rules with children enrolled in after-school program
-Provide supervision to children while in after-school program and during scheduled field trips in the community
- Assist Program Coordinator with activity preparation
- Assist with implementation of after-school curriculum activities
- Provide homework assistance
-Effective written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
-Experience working with children and families
-Ability to effectively multi-task
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in social service field
- Minimum of a high-school diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
To apply please send resume to:
Pre-employment checks are required before employment can begin.
Better Tomorrows is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.