Assistant Program Coordinator
Family and Youth Services
Belmont Heights Estates
Better Tomorrows is a non-profit organization whose mission is supporting lives and empowering communities to over 25,000 low-income residents across the country so they can thrive.
1. Be part of a collaborative team that implements on-site programs and services aimed at promoting Better Tomorrows four- core focus areas: Healthy living, educational success, economic stability, and community strengthening
-Supervise After-school and Summer Enrichment programs including classroom instruction
-Support health and wellness programs and seminars to promote physical and mental health and general well-being
-Support programs that promote economic stability and self-sufficiency such as food banks and financial literacy as needed
- Assist with community-wide events focused on developing safe and strong communities
-Additional programs and services based on community needs
2. Utilize Computer Center for teaching children computer skills as part of after school and summer enrichment programs. Additionally, the computer center will be utilized to assist adults with computer skills, as well as job readiness and job searches.
3. Collaborate with other Better Tomorrows staff to utilize community resources as additional support
4. Input data daily to track case management progress, demographic information, and program outcomes
5. Provide great customer service to all residents, partners, and the community
· Associate’s degree or 1-2 years of experience in social services or health and human services
· Effective verbal and written communication, organizational, and inter-personal skills
· Ability to work independently
· Experience pro-actively connect and engage resident participation in programs and services
· Lifting 25 pounds
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to:
At first glance, John Gajweski, a resident of Better Tomorrows’ Park Plaza community in Tuckerton,...
In 1989, the foundation for Better Tomorrows was laid when affordable housing manager, Jackie...