Associate Director for California sites
Better Tomorrows is a non-profit organization whose mission is supporting lives and empowering communities to over 25,000 low-income residents across the country so they can thrive.
* Travel to each assigned site on a monthly basis to comply with the TCAC regulatory agreement and contracted hours.
* Facilitate educational programs for children and adults utilizing community resources and agencies- including planning and teaching curriculum.
* Create service goals and plans with residents and support residents to achieve those goals while monitoring progress.
* Develop and utilize resource files for making referrals for residents in need of specific services. To provide follow-up when referrals are made.
* Update monthly data audit system to track progress of all hours completed and program outcomes.
* Limited fund development to supplement programs through grants, donations and partnerships.
* Provide great customer service to partner property management company including assisting with helping residents comply with lease requirements.
* Engage volunteers and community partners.
* 95% travel.
· Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of experience in social service field
· Effective verbal and written communication, organizational, and inter-personal skills
· Ability to work independently without day-to-day in-person supervision
· Experience pro-actively connect and engage resident participation in programs and services
· Proficiency in Microsoft office suite and other computer software database programs
· Lifting 25 pounds
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Walking and taking stairs
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
Pre-employment checks are required before employment can begin.
Better Tomorrows is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey (UWGPSNJ) recently announced that it...
AUGUST 21, 2018 | BETTER TOMORROWS: AmeriCorps have been serving our residents at Charter Arms,...