Social Services Coordinator
Better Tomorrows is a non-profit organization whose mission is supporting lives and
empowering communities to over 25,000 low-income residents across the country so they can
thrive. This is for a senior community.
1. Implement on-site programs and services aimed at promoting Better Tomorrows four- core
focus areas: healthy living, educational success, economic stability, and community strengthening
-Adult education programs
-Food banks, and financial literacy to promote economic stability and self-sufficiency
-Health and wellness programs and seminars to promote physical and mental health and general
- Community-wide events and neighborhood watch focused on developing safe and strong
-Additional programs and services based on community needs
2. Conduct one-on-one case management services to support residents of the community
3. Monitor resident’s development and refer to appropriate service providers when special needs
4. Monitor resident’s ability to maintain unit, meet housekeeping requirements and provide
direction if problems are indicated
5. Utilize community resources as additional support
6. Input data daily to track case management progress, demographic information, and program
7. Provide great customer service to all residents, partners, and the community
8. Engage and manage volunteers
9. Maintain community partners
Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of experience in social service field
Effective verbal and written communication, organizational, and inter-personal skills
Ability to work independently without day-to-day in-person supervision
Experience pro-actively connect and engage resident participation in programs and services
Proficiency in Microsoft office suite and other computer software database programs
Lifting 25 pounds
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
Pre-employment checks are required before employment can begin.
Better Tomorrows is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey (UWGPSNJ) recently announced that it...
AUGUST 21, 2018 | BETTER TOMORROWS: AmeriCorps have been serving our residents at Charter Arms,...